At Move RX we know that a proper diagnosis and timely care is critical for getting you back to your normal self. When you meet with someone from our team you’ll be paired with a true expert in movement, physiology, and anatomy to get you back on course.
Physical Therapy services we provide include:
- Manual Therapy
- Joint mobilization and manipulation
- Massage therapy and Cupping
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage (IASTM)
- Strength training and functional exercise
- Post op rehab
- Return to sport training
- Movement assessment
At Move RX we specialize in working with men, women and children with pelvic health concerns including bladder, bowel and sexual dysfunction. Pelvic health Physical Therapy is a specific type of treatment that assess the joints, muscles, and nerves in the pelvic region.
Pelvic health physical therapy can help with:
- Treatment of incontinence (leakage) in Women, Men and pediatrics
- Core weakness
- Endometriosis and interstitial cystitis
- Sexual health concerns and dyspareunia
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic pain, vulvodynia, vestibulitis
- Constipation and fecal incontinence
- Post surgical complications from hysterectomy, post-prostatectomy or other abdominal surgeries.
- Pain in the coccyx (tailbone), lower back, sacroiliac joint, and hips
Pre | Postpartum Care
At Move RX we can help guide you through pregnancy, delivery, and recovery.
Pregnancy creates many changes in a persons body. Move RX is here to aide you through managing any symptoms that may arise, help prepare, support and educate you for labor and delivery. This can include education on birth positions, perineal maintenance techniques and pelvic floor exercises so you feel confident and prepared for delivery.
After birth Aurora can assess your pelvic floor, abdominal area, and overall mobility and strength to help you return to activity safely. We can also help with diastasis recti, tailbone (coccyx) pain, and c-section recovery, such as scar management and improving core strength.
Prenatal and postpartum physical therapy can help with:
- Return to exercise postpartum and guidance on safe exercises and modifications for the pregnant person
- Birth prep
- Orthopedic concerns including hip and back pain, sacroiliac joint pain, pubic bone (symphysis) pai
Specialty Performance Therapy
With years of experience working with athletes from youth to the Pros we understand the needs of athletes at all levels. Some of our specialty programs include:
- Golf movement assessment and speed development
- Baseball specific arm care and rehab
- Throwing mechanics evaluation
- High level ACL rehab program for all sports
- Return to sport training for upper and lower extremity
- Crossfit and barbell athletes
- Blood Flow Restriction Training (BFR)